Episode 86 - How Much Book Marketing is Enough?
Do you feel like you are spinning your wheels trying to market your books? There are so many options out there and so many authors telling us how they sold a boatload of books doing this one thing that you can do too. On our podcast this week, we invited Anne Janzer to talk about sustainable marketing–how much is enough and how to know what to do. Hope you enjoy!
In this episode we interview brain science geek and author Anne Janzer about how to find a sustainable book marketing plan so you can do that one thing you really want to do…write.
Show Note & Links:
1. Three questions you need to answer before you decide on a book marketing strategy.
2. Why sometimes you just have to try something to see if it works and then move on.
3. Why it’s okay not to finish an online course, quit reading a book, or not continue a marketing strategy you’ve invested in.
4. Tips on what to do if your marketing isn’t working.
5. Why discovery strategies (finding new readers for your books) are neglected by most authors, but the key to long-term success.
6. What are the dangers of trying to live from book marketing promotion to book marketing promotion with no long-term plan?
7. Why you need to believe your hard work will pay off in the long run.
Links (click ’em, they’re live):